Landlords, are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with mandatory obligations.
Our list of services available includes:
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property.
- Using various methods including online advertising, existing tenant's waiting list and To Let boards.
- We will locate a suitable tenant for the property and accompany them to the viewing.
- Carrying out the necessary credit checks, obtain and evaluate references.
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and arrange the necessary signature(s) from the tenant(s).
- Collecting a deposit which will be treated in accordance with the current legislation.
- Prepare a schedule of condition and an inventory of the property.
- Check the tenant in to the property and agree the inventory.
- Assist with the transfer of utility services (gas, water, electric & council tax) into the tenant's name.
- Receive rental payments in advance from the tenant and make prompt payment to you together with a detailed statement.
- Carry out an inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you.
- Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you. In any case, were more than happy to liase with all parties.
- Maintain regular contact with the existing tenant and arrange renewals of the agreement where necessary.
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange check out, where the inventory is checked and schedule of condition made.
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.
Check out our Landlord's Guide of things you'll need to consider before renting out your property.